REAL ESTATE AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Effective: June 1, 2021
When you register as a member of the REAutoTech web site:
- Collect personally identifiable (e.g., name, address) and demographic information about you. We will use the non-personally identifiable demographic data to serve ads (pertaining to your transaction type, geographic location, age, or gender) on our web site when you log in. The information is collected when you register as a member of REAutoTech.
- Provide industry-standard security to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. If you use your credit card, then your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology and will be stored on secure servers.
- Give you access to review and edit your personal and demographic information while it is in our possession.
- Send service announcements to your e-mail address and/or business address notifying you of features and new enhancements to the REAutoTech web site.
- Send you information and data based on requests you make on the REAutoTech web site regarding projects and transactions.
- Bundle information to better design our web site and to share with our advertisers and partners. This aggregate information will not be used to learn anything about any particular individual.
- Disclose to other members of the REAutoTech System information that you have submitted regarding asset-based lending transactions.
- Send you unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam).
- Give anyone access to your user account or read messages in your account, unless such release is authorized by you or is necessary to:
- Satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Conduct investigations of complaints against you and possible breaches of law.
- Enforce or apply the terms of your membership agreement.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of REAutoTech, our members, web site, or the public.
- Share any data with outside parties that would identify a specific user, except in those circumstances listed above (e.g., disclosure to other members of the REAutoTech System information submitted regarding asset-based lending transactions).
- Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone; you should only enter it directly into the REAutoTech web site.
- Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your credit card information.
- Materially change how we use your personally identifiable information without placing a prominent notice on the REAutoTech web site first.
We may use third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect information when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our web site in order to provide advertisements on our web site, other sites and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you. They may also use this information to track the effectiveness of those ads. Please contact us if you would like more information about this practice.
GENERAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When visiting our site, some general information is collected including: IP address (your computer’s unique signature) Operating system (e.g., Windows 10) Browser software (e.g., Chrome) and Internet Service Provider (e.g., Comcast).
The information we collect is aggregated to reflect the population as a whole rather than focused on individuals. We use it to help us better understand the people who visit our web site and to continually improve our products and services. In addition, like many other sites with paid advertising, we disclose some of this non-personally identifiable, aggregate information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and clicked on their advertisements.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Agents and affiliates of REAutoTech may occasionally process individual user data as required to provide ser- vices which the user has requested. However, they are not allowed to use this information for any other purpose. All individual user data is owned and controlled by REAutoTech.
From time to time we partner with third party service providers to offer additional products and services within the web site. To participate in these offerings, you may be asked to provide personal information and agree to terms and conditions relating to the third-party service provider. Such requests for information will be displayed and requested by the third party in a straightforward manner with explanation as to whose privacy statement governs the collection of such information.
It is the responsibility of each member to provide REAutoTech with accurate information at all times. Personal information collected during the membership registration process includes: name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, age, gender, e-mail address. You may edit your personal information on the REAutoTech web site.